Everyone deserves to have happy hands!
At Wild Cornish Soap, we use ethically sourced ingredients and traditional cold process method to create beautifully nourishing soaps for your hands.
Our soaps are handmade in small batches in Cornwall, we leave them to cure for at least 4 weeks before wrapping and sending them in plastic free packaging to you.
*No parabens or SLS
*Cruelty free with no animal testing
*No fragrance, artificial preservatives, or additives
*Plastic free packaging
*Our soap contains certified Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
We are an ethically responsible company and want to play our part in supporting a sustainable future.
We are committed to donating to environmental charities, in line with our ethos. We have chosen Cornwall Wildlife Trust to help protect local wildlife.
OUR PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING
Creating sustainable, eco-conscious, vegan-friendly (where possible) and plastic-free packaging was a top priority when starting up Wild Cornish Soap.
We wanted to ensure our soap arrived beautifully presented and protected, but with minimal impact on the environment. To reduce our environmental impact and maintain our artisan look we hand-stamp our logos onto boxes, tissue paper and wrapping paper.
Our packaging includes:
· Vegan and environmentally-friendly bio-degradable labels
· 100% recycled, biodegradable kraft wrapping paper hand-stamped with our logo using vegan friendly ink
· Acid-free sheet of tissue paper hand-stamped with our logo using vegan friendly ink
· 100% recyclable and biodegradable shredded kraft paper or wood wool for padding
· Kraft boxes (made of 100% recycled material) which are 100% recyclable
· Eco-friendly, biodegradable, recyclable kraft parcel tape
· Eco-friendly glue sticks are made from 100% recycled materials and solvent free
· Jute String
· Recycled kraft paper for soap labels and leaflets